The Toronto series of the Other Voice in Early Modern Europe, published by Iter Press (University of Toronto Libraries) in partnership with ACMRS (Arizona Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies), announces the publication of nine volumes in 2016 (see attached flyer), and has a full complement of volumes slated for publication in 2017. Current and past titles may be purchased at https://acmrs.org/publications/other/other-voice-early-modern-europe-toronto-series. A full listing of Toronto titles published, in press, or projected is found at http://www.othervoiceineme.com/othervoice-toronto.html.
- IV Art, Power and Gender Conference Women and Portraiture in the Renaissance. Uses, Functions and Ways of Displaying
- Letter from the President: EMWJ Moves to University of Chicago Press
- Book Announcement: Convent Networks in Early Modern Italy (ed. Marilyn Dunn and Saundra Weddle)
- Book Announcement – Forgotten Healers: Women and the Pursuit of Health in Late Renaissance Italy, by Sharon Strocchia
- FOLGER INSTITUTE RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS FOR 2021-2022