- Early Modern Women: An Interdisciplinary Journal
- Brown Women Writers Project
- Centre for the Study of Early English Women’s Writing, 1600 – 1830, at the Chawton House Library and Study Centre, includes online novels and resources, especially for the eighteenth century
- Premodern Women Artists and Patrons. Ancient Medieval, and Renaissance/Early Modern,
- Early Modern Women Online, by Georgianna Ziegler.
- Iter, Gateway to the Middle Ages and Renaissance, http://www.itergateway.org
- Perdita Project
- Women Writers Networks, focused upon European women, particularly French and Dutch writers 1700 to 1850, see also: http://www.roquade.nl/womenwriters/
- Early Modern Female Book Ownership, listings of books owned by early modern women.
- American Council of Learned Societies, https://www.acls.org
- College Art, http://www.collegeart.org/caa
- H-Net, http://www.h-net.org/
- National Women’s Studies Association, http://www.nwsa.org/
- Renaissance Society of America, http://www.rsa.org/
- Sixteenth Century Studies, http://www.sixteenthcentury.org
- Early Modern Women: Lives, Texts, Objects, by Martine van Elk
- Everything Early Modern Women, by Jessica C. Murphy, https://jcmurphy.wordpress.com (currently inactive)
These lists are by no means exhaustive. Please send corrections and suggestions to Pia Jakobsson firstname.lastname@example.org.