Clemson University Press is interested in book proposal on the Early Modern era, especially those engaging with issues of women, gender, and race. We are also interested in series proposals that might touch on those same areas. Book or series proposals can explore any aspect of Early Modern culture, including history, literature, music, religion, and visual arts. Please email Alison Mero at amero (at) clemson.edu with any questions and feel free to visit our website at www.clemson.edu/press .
- IV Art, Power and Gender Conference Women and Portraiture in the Renaissance. Uses, Functions and Ways of Displaying
- Letter from the President: EMWJ Moves to University of Chicago Press
- Book Announcement: Convent Networks in Early Modern Italy (ed. Marilyn Dunn and Saundra Weddle)
- Book Announcement – Forgotten Healers: Women and the Pursuit of Health in Late Renaissance Italy, by Sharon Strocchia
- FOLGER INSTITUTE RESEARCH FELLOWSHIPS FOR 2021-2022