Call for Panels: Renaissance Society of America Annual Meeting in Berlin, Germany, 26-28 March, 2015.
The Society for Early Modern Women (www.ssemwg.org) extends sponsorship for five panels at the annual meeting of the Renaissance Society of America. Sponsorship signifies that panels pre-approved by the SSEMW are automatically accepted for the RSA annual meeting. The Society promotes study and scholarly exchange in all disciplinary fields with a focus on women/ gender/sexuality in the Renaissance and early modern period, in both Europe and the New World.
Proposals due by 15 May 2014 to Sara Matthews-Grieco, SSEMW liaison with the Renaissance Society of America: email@example.com
Proposals must include:
– a 150 (max) word abstract describing the objective of their session (for SSEMW use only)
– names of organizer(s)/chair(speakers/respondent(s) + institutional affiliations, emails
– one page CV (for organizers/speakers only, max.300 words, not in prose)
– paper titles + draft abstracts (150 words max.) + 4 keywords each paper.
– specification of audio/visual needs
– Keywords for entire panel (max. 8)
The language in which papers may be read are: English (preferred language), German, French, Italian, or Spanish. Response emails regarding SSEMW sponsorship will be sent out at least ten days before the RSA due date for the submission of panel proposals.
The SSEMW requires that scholars who propose panels be/become members of the Society, and that panel participants have membership should the panel be awarded SSEMW sponsorship (N.B. membership requirement not obligatory for chairs/respondents).