Members of SSEMW are eligible to
- submit papers and panels for consideration at SSEMW-sponsored sessions at major conferences including AHA, MLA, RSA, and Sixteenth Century
- join the SSEMW listserv
- apply for travel funds to support graduate student participation in the conference at which the Society holds its annual meeeting
- subscribe online for Early Modern Women: An Interdisciplinary Journal, a publication supported by SSEMW.
To join SSEMW, submit payment and membership information
- by check and send along a printed membership form
- or by credit card and send membership information by email
To enquire regarding current dues status, please contact Deborah Uman.
JOIN BY CHECK AND SURFACE MAIL:
Print out the SSSEMW Dues Form 2013-2014 and send it, along with a check for the appropriate amount of dues, to:
Deborah Uman, EMW Treasurer
Department of English, St. John Fisher College
3690 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14618
JOIN BY CREDIT CARD AND EMAIL: